Multi edit

Meeting place for R&R customers and clients to share tips and ideas. Post your questions, messages or problems here.
MikeN_(Guest)

Multi edit

Post by MikeN_(Guest) » Fri Aug 04, 2006 1:50 pm

Hello... I think I may have found a glitch with Reportworks 11.1.0009.____I used multi edit to swap out a field to be totalled from a database field to calculated field on a batch of totals. I clicked multi edit, selected my fields, clicked the total field tab, selected the new field, clicked ok, confirmed change, and when I returned to total fields list, ALL of my conditions were gone on the fields I had edited. I saved and re-opened the report and they were still gone.____After restoring the report, I walked through the same process but this time confirmed that the condition tab on multi edit was set to no change... same result.____Please advise, thanks____Miken

kfleming

=> RE: Multi edit

Post by kfleming » Sat Aug 05, 2006 8:17 am

We do know about this problem. We fixed the condition problem in 12.0.002 but in fixing that, broke all of the other edits so that now multi-edit does not make any changes.____The fix for this will be in place in the next update that is currently in the works.____Kathleen__R&R Support