Mom 6.0 FlexLink problem

Meeting place for R&R customers and clients to share tips and ideas. Post your questions, messages or problems here.
seg0906

Mom 6.0 FlexLink problem

Post by seg0906 » Mon Aug 27, 2007 9:38 pm

Hi Kathleen,____I^ve run into another issue with a couple reports that began when we converted to MOM 6.0. I have a few reports that link the CUST.dbf table to the SUBSCRIP.dbf table using a flexlink with an index key = custnum. When I try to run them a window pops up for the Flexlink and the program locks up. Any ideas?____Also - can you tell me the timing for the datetime Index Tag fix ?____Thanks,__Sarah

kfleming

=> RE: Mom 6.0 FlexLink problem

Post by kfleming » Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:33 am

We are working on a fix for the flexlink and datetime scope problems.____Kathleen__R&R Support

seg0906

==> RE: Mom 6.0 FlexLink problem

Post by seg0906 » Wed Aug 29, 2007 9:46 am

Hi Kathleen!____Thanks for the response. I"m glad to hear you are working on a fix. Can you give me any idea on when these will be available?____I have a number of reports that link the subscrib.dbf file to the cust.dbf file - through a flexlink. Do you know of any other way to link them? If not - I need to let my supervisors know how long it will be until there is a fix. If it^s 1 week - it^s not a big deal. If it^s 6 months - we^ll need to start looking into a interim solution. ____Thanks for your continued support!__Sarah