Pre -picking data

Meeting place for R&R customers and clients to share tips and ideas. Post your questions, messages or problems here.
quickvfr

Pre -picking data

Post by quickvfr » Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:26 pm

I have a report that filters out data based on a couple of variables but then, based on that information I need to go back and check if there are multiple occurances of a piece of this data in what was already filtered out. I have set up accumulators and they work perfectly if the first filter is turned of since the data has not been picked through yet. The filter, by itself, works as intended as well. Is there a way to make these two things work seperately? Basically, the accumulator needs to run on un-picked data and then the data left be filtered by the variables. I have tried every iteration of processed/pre-processed accumulation but is only counting filtered data.____Thanks!__Pat Quick__Planogramming Solutions, Inc.__Jackonville, FL

quickvfr

=> RE: Pre -picking data

Post by quickvfr » Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:51 am

I figured this out... Thanks...

Top_Dev_User

==> RE: Pre -picking data

Post by Top_Dev_User » Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:50 am

Glad you worked it out. Could you post the solution so that the rest of us do not have to "re-invent the wheel" when we have the same or a similar problem???____-ODW-__