LastPage()

Meeting place for R&R customers and clients to share tips and ideas. Post your questions, messages or problems here.
ramirezosvaldo

LastPage()

Post by ramirezosvaldo » Mon Nov 26, 2001 3:04 am

Hi ...____I have a report that has a group for cliente number, So I need to show for each client number the note Page x of y. I tried with lastpage() and reportpage() but these return the global reports pages.____Well, this is my actual problem.____Thanks and regards__Osvaldo Ramirez.____P.S. How Can I register my product ( R&R Xbase++ Edition Ver9 Upgrade from 8.1__

kfleming

=> RE: LastPage()

Post by kfleming » Mon Nov 26, 2001 7:39 am

There is not a way to return the total number of pages for a group level. We may add this capability in a future release.____You can email your registration information to us at livesales@livewarepub.com.______Kathleen__R&R Support

Pat_Dempsey_(Guest)

==> RE: LastPage()

Post by Pat_Dempsey_(Guest) » Tue Nov 27, 2001 1:33 am

I^d like to see that enhancement also. Page x of y is being required on certain financial reports and when the name of the person receiving the report changes, the value of y needs to start over.____Pat__

ramirezosvaldo

===> RE: LastPage()

Post by ramirezosvaldo » Tue Nov 27, 2001 8:17 pm

HI ....____I have another problem with the lastpage()__The details are:____Master file SUB_COM.DBF with SUB_COM1.NTX with 21 records__relation to COMPRAS.DBF with str(com_id,6,0) as key relation field.____This report show me a purchase order.__If there are more of one page, in the footer of all pages < of lastpage() must print a note, that say "continue in the next page". if pageno() or reportepage() is equal that lastpage(), this notes are empty.____I saw that in the entire page could print 21 record and if there are 21 record on my purchase that note that I talk about are empty.__and my preview show me 2 pages.____I have a zip file to show my problem, if your have time to see, I could send it.____Thanks a lot__Osvaldo Ramirez__

kfleming

====> RE: LastPage()

Post by kfleming » Wed Nov 28, 2001 12:59 pm

Please send the ZIP to kfleming@livewarepub.com____Kathleen__R&R Support