Paradox ODBC drivers for V12 RTime

Meeting place for R&R customers and clients to share tips and ideas. Post your questions, messages or problems here.
Dan

Paradox ODBC drivers for V12 RTime

Post by Dan » Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:52 pm

I understand that the Paradox ODBC DataDirect Drivers are not included with the Version 12. I have tried to edit reports in Version 12 with the old dataDirect drivers provided from Version 11 and they do not seem to work. I do seem, however to be able to use the Version 12 runtime files to run the version 11 rsw reports with Paradox. Is the version 12 development software able to create reports with Paradox tables using the version 11 dataDirect drivers? I am not able to connect to a Paradox table using Version 12.____Thanks__Dan____P.S. Is their a DataDirect driver available to run with your program and Paradox if I purchase it separately?

kfleming

=> Paradox ODBC drivers for V12 RTime

Post by kfleming » Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:58 pm

What error do you get when you try to edit reports?____Data Direct does provide ODBC drivers for Paradox Version 4 to 10. To use this driver you also need the Borland Database Engine version 2 on the machine.__You can go to the data direct website http://www.datadirect.com for more information on their drivers.______Kathleen__R&R Support

Dan

==> Paradox ODBC drivers for V12 RTime

Post by Dan » Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:36 pm

It was my mistake. It seems to be working with Version 12 when using the existing DataDirect ODBC. The table I was trying to connect with, was missing a memo file in the print folder.____Dan