R&R Print Preview

Meeting place for R&R customers and clients to share tips and ideas. Post your questions, messages or problems here.
Randal_(Guest)

R&R Print Preview

Post by Randal_(Guest) » Fri May 04, 2001 8:36 am

All,____I^m just now upgrading to 8.1 from 6.5. I^m calling the runtime executable with a control file to run reports. I^ve noticed that when closing the print preview the window tends to shrink or implode as it^s closing creating a undesired flashing effect. Is there anyway to stop this?____6.5 did not exhibit this behaviour at all, i.e. when you closed the print preview the screen just disappeared instantly. ____It does not do this in the report designer though, only when running reports with the runtime.____I didn^t know this forum was here. Glad to see there is a place where we can gather and ask questions.____Thanks,__Randal

Jim_Taylor_(Guest)

=> RE: R&R Print Preview

Post by Jim_Taylor_(Guest) » Sat May 05, 2001 7:53 am

I still run both version and haven^t noticed this problem. Maybe it has something to do with the speed of your CPU and/or Graphics Adapter? I^ve found that on older machines CPU < 200 Mhz and/or non-API graphics card that the display does things that you don^t notice on faster machines.__