Open Invoices Per Customer

Meeting place for R&R customers and clients to share tips and ideas. Post your questions, messages or problems here.
Patti_(Guest)

Open Invoices Per Customer

Post by Patti_(Guest) » Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:28 pm

I am trying to create a statement to allow my report to show the following data. I want to pull all open invoices that are greater than or equal to 60 days. I^ve created a field for Number of days old. For any customer that has invoices that fall in this category, I also want to show ALL other open invoices for the same customer, otherwise, don^t show the customer invoices at all. I am guessing an IFF statement, but can not determine how to show the True - False statements.____Thanks

kfleming

=> RE: Open Invoices Per Customer

Post by kfleming » Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:34 pm

You actually need a pre-processed total that resets by customer and then a query based on that preprocessed total.__So you could have a calculated field that says:__IIF(AGE>=60,1,0)__AGE is the name of your calc field that test the invoice date.__Then sum the calc and reset by customer and make it pre-processed.__Then set a query to include all records where the total is greater than zero.____This will allow you to see all of the invoices for any customer with an invoice greater than or equal to 60 days.______Kathleen__R&R Support