Version 10 with XP

Meeting place for R&R customers and clients to share tips and ideas. Post your questions, messages or problems here.
freitas

Version 10 with XP

Post by freitas » Thu Oct 24, 2002 12:03 pm

I thought that V-10 might eliminate the program that I have been having, but it did not.____I am using XP Pro, R&R 10 with xbase files. I tried printing a report using the "R&R PDF Export". The report runs all the way through and then hangs up on the last line. Then the error screen appears referring to those stupied Microsoft program areas. At the end of the error message it states (The memory could not be "read".)____Does anyone have any idea as to what can be causing this problem? I know it is unique or others would be stating the same thing. I also have a few of my clients that are stating the same thing. ( In the mean time I have renamed the file cdintf.dll so that I can run my reports.)____Any help would be greatly appreciated... :-(

M._Hoffmann_(Guest)

=> RE: Version 10 with XP

Post by M._Hoffmann_(Guest) » Thu Oct 24, 2002 12:27 pm

Hi freitas,____remove all footer lines from your report and then run the report.__R&R has some problems with footers...____Michael.

kfleming

=> RE: Version 10 with XP

Post by kfleming » Thu Oct 31, 2002 4:44 pm

The root problem in this report turned out to be a reasonably obscure bug regarding totals that reset at the page level. __The fix to this will be included in the 10.1 build that will be posted to the downloads page as soon as we complete testing.____Kathleen__R&R Support