Page length

Meeting place for R&R customers and clients to share tips and ideas. Post your questions, messages or problems here.
Michele

========> RE: Page length

Post by Michele » Thu May 08, 2003 4:01 am

>>It is __>>sufficient to install our printer on the customer pc and on __>>our pc (where we desing the reports) and set the page format __>>and the printer in the report and send this one to the __>>customer where the report finds the same environment i use __>>in designing the report. We have different custom format __>>with our customer (every one can use custom format for their __>>invoices), but we^ll insert them in our special printer. The __>>way to install the printer is like a normal printer (add __>>printer, select driver....) __>__>Do you mean that as long as your custom printer is installed __>on the customer^s computer they can use their own printer __>driver and select what is now a standard size from the list __>of available paper sizes, i.e. is it enough that your __>printer driver is simply installed? Or does the customer __>have to use your printer driver? __>____The user will use the printer driver when the report you have designed is run. This printer is added to others printers already installed and has not to be the default printer. When you run the interested report you set the property Printer=NameOfThePrinter____as soon as possible i^ll send info about a speed way to create your own printer driver ____Michele (Mike)

Randal_(Guest)

=========> RE: Page length

Post by Randal_(Guest) » Fri May 09, 2003 1:10 pm

I would also be interested in how to easily setup a printer driver. ____Cliff Wiernik cwsoft@charter.net

Michele

==========> RE: Page length

Post by Michele » Mon May 12, 2003 4:29 am

Yes i can use the server setup but i can do this without a license for each workstation ?__

Cliff_Wiernik

===========> RE: Page length

Post by Cliff_Wiernik » Mon Jul 21, 2003 9:09 am

You can set as as many workstations as you wish. The license file on the server will automatically control the number of users who access the Designer at the same time. ____Kathleen__R&R Support

JaniceBrips

====> RE: Page length

Post by JaniceBrips » Wed Oct 29, 2003 9:33 pm

has this been fixed under XP?__If yes, great. If no, this is a glaring problem - and what are the plans to fix it?__-Sarah____

kfleming

=====> RE: Page length

Post by kfleming » Wed Oct 29, 2003 9:49 pm

It has NOT been fixed yet so you still need to use one of the workaround solutions.____Kathleen__R&R Support