Printer Problems

Meeting place for R&R customers and clients to share tips and ideas. Post your questions, messages or problems here.
Em_(Guest)

Printer Problems

Post by Em_(Guest) » Thu May 15, 2003 10:32 am

Hello,____I have recently been assigned a new PC at work with Windows XP and R&R 6.5.08 does not seem to like printing from it. I still have my old Win 95 PC in my office and it prints to the same network printer in question with no problems. Whenever I try to print preview a report, R&R says "no printer fonts available" and when I try to print, it either sporadically prints or it gives this error "printer initialization (check available memory)". I closed down all other programs and it still threw this error. Any ideas on why R&R won^t comply? Thank you.__Em

kfleming

=> RE: Printer Problems

Post by kfleming » Thu May 15, 2003 11:41 am

The best solution is to upgrade to the current R&R Version 10 rather than staying with the much older 6.5 16 bit version.______Kathleen__R&R Support

Randal_(Guest)

=> RE: Printer Problems

Post by Randal_(Guest) » Thu May 15, 2003 4:09 pm

Em,____I^ve used R&R 6.5.08 in WinXP extensively. What kind of printer are you trying to print to?____Regards,__Randal____>Hello, __>__>I have recently been assigned a new PC at work with Windows __>XP and R&R 6.5.08 does not seem to like printing from it. I __>still have my old Win 95 PC in my office and it prints to __>the same network printer in question with no problems. __>Whenever I try to print preview a report, R&R says "no __>printer fonts available" and when I try to print, it either __>sporadically prints or it gives this error "printer __>initialization (check available memory)". I closed down all __>other programs and it still threw this error. Any ideas on __>why R&R won^t comply? Thank you. __>Em __