Editions extracted from an RP5 file

Meeting place for R&R customers and clients to share tips and ideas. Post your questions, messages or problems here.
Spawn

Editions extracted from an RP5 file

Post by Spawn » Fri Apr 12, 2002 10:33 am

I have a problem with .RRW files; they were extracted from a RP5 file. This RP5 files were used with Clipper DBF files and NTX Indices. Now we have change to Visual FoxPro. After extracting an edition from a RP5 file, I have indicated them the new DBF and CDX files to use, I saved it to a RRW files. But I have the impression that this new file is not cleanup properly from the old setup like path or default printer to use. With some edition I have an error (described below) in XP with the runtime version 8 and 9. I have to indicate the printer to use through RI_PRINTER to work around the error. Once I tested an edition to display data_s from DBF files on the new location and I notice that the edition still point at the old location and displayed the data_s from the old DBF files. I renamed the old folder and after that the edition pointed to the correct location and displayed the correct data_s. It_s there a way to cleanup RRW files or to verify the stored informations in this file? ______Error with XP:____AppName: rrwrun.exe_ AppVer: 9.0.9.0_ ModName: winspool.drv__ModVer: 5.1.2600.0_ Offset: 000074e9__