Export to RTF

Meeting place for R&R customers and clients to share tips and ideas. Post your questions, messages or problems here.
ADRIAN_ROCCA_(Guest)

Export to RTF

Post by ADRIAN_ROCCA_(Guest) » Fri Jul 16, 2004 4:00 pm

I have R&R 9.0. I need export to RTF with images but when I export using RI_PRINTER "RTF" I can´t see images. Can I using PDF in version 9.0. What must I put in RI_PRINTER?____Thank you

kfleming

=> RE: Export to RTF

Post by kfleming » Mon Jul 19, 2004 8:08 am

RTF export does not support the inclusion of images I am afraid.__You might want to print to PDF as an alternative if you need to include images.____Kathleen__R&R Support

ADRIAN_ROCCA_(Guest)

==> RE: Export to RTF

Post by ADRIAN_ROCCA_(Guest) » Mon Jul 19, 2004 1:57 pm

Thank you Kathleen.__What must I put in a program to get an archive in pdf format. When I want get an RTF File I must put:____REPLACE RI_PRINTER WITH "RTF"__REPLACE RI_OUTPUT WITH "C:TEMPEJEMPLO.DOC"____What must I put for PDF file.__

emetsky-do

===> RE: Export to RTF

Post by emetsky-do » Mon Jul 19, 2004 4:21 pm

Have you tried Replace ri_printer with "PDF" ?____>Thank you Kathleen. __>What must I put in a program to get an archive in pdf __>format. When I want get an RTF File I must put: __>__>REPLACE RI_PRINTER WITH "RTF" __>REPLACE RI_OUTPUT WITH "C:TEMPEJEMPLO.DOC" __>__>What must I put for PDF file. __

kfleming

====> RE: Export to RTF

Post by kfleming » Tue Jul 20, 2004 7:26 am

You would use:____REPLACE RI_PRINTER WITH "" __REPLACE RI_OUTPUT WITH "C:TEMPEJEMPLO.PDF" __REPLACE RI_WPTR WITH "R&R PDF Export"______Kathleen__R&R Support__