Exporting report with pictures

Meeting place for R&R customers and clients to share tips and ideas. Post your questions, messages or problems here.
Taavi_Remmelg_(Guest)

Exporting report with pictures

Post by Taavi_Remmelg_(Guest) » Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:54 am

Hello,__ our user is looking for possibilities to export report containing pictures for further editing. Seems that export in RTF format will not include pictures? Am I correct here? __Since now I^ve found the only possibility to export report with pictures using PDF format. Any other options? Any suggessions for PDF editor software?____Thanks,__ Taavi.

kfleming

=> RE: Exporting report with pictures

Post by kfleming » Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:43 am

A full version of Acrobat will allow you to edit PDF files.____What kind of changes to the output does the customer need? Is this something that could be done at runtime by R&R so that the edits happen before the PDF is created?____Kathleen__R&R Support

Taavi_Remmelg_(Guest)

==> RE: Exporting report with pictures

Post by Taavi_Remmelg_(Guest) » Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:47 pm

>A full version of Acrobat will allow you to edit PDF files. ____Customer preferred Finereader but this seems to be a question of taste... Seems they are happy now.______>What kind of changes to the output does the customer need? __Add some information not included in databases.____>Is this something that could be done at runtime by R&R so __>that the edits happen before the PDF is created? __No. I was looking for options to export picture to doc file so they could use Office to make changes but seems it^s not working at least at the moment.______Thanks,__ Taavi.