HTML export

Meeting place for R&R customers and clients to share tips and ideas. Post your questions, messages or problems here.
Jackie_(Guest)

HTML export

Post by Jackie_(Guest) » Tue Aug 01, 2006 7:31 am

Hi____Is there any way to have part of a line in bold when exporting as HTML? I have put the text to be in bold as a separate field on the line, but although it prints correctly the HTML output does not have the instructions for bold. Text on a separate line works.____Thanks

kfleming

=> RE: HTML export

Post by kfleming » Wed Aug 02, 2006 10:52 am

I just did a quick report with a bolded file and I do get the bold tag in the generated HTML as shown below. Your report must be doing something different or is more complex than mine?____<TR>__<TD>__<FONT FACE=^Times New Roman^ SIZE=1 COLOR=#000000>Mr.</FONT></TD>__<TD>__</TD>__<TD>__<FONT FACE=^Times New Roman^ SIZE=1 COLOR=#000000><B>Britten</B></FONT></TD>__<TD>__</TD>__<TD>__<FONT FACE=^Times New Roman^ SIZE=1 COLOR=#000000>Roger</FONT></TD>__</TR>____Kathleen__R&R Support__Kathleen__R&R Support

Jackie_(Guest)

==> RE: HTML export

Post by Jackie_(Guest) » Wed Aug 02, 2006 7:26 pm

A sample line of html is as follows:____<TR>__<TD COLSPAN=43>__<FONT FACE=^Arial^ SIZE=2 COLOR=#000000>Please can you check the following booking and contact Chris Davies</FONT></TD>__</TR>____In the report Chris Davies was a database field and was in bold, but I got the same effect with text.____Initially the field was set to print at end of previous field, but I tried having print at field position, but it did not help.____Are there any fixes to infinity since the CD was sent?____Thanks