Label printer and columnar report

Meeting place for R&R customers and clients to share tips and ideas. Post your questions, messages or problems here.
DavidR_(Guest)

==========> Label printer and columnar report

Post by DavidR_(Guest) » Fri Feb 03, 2006 1:06 pm

>Hello __>Ok the I found that the forms listed in R&R depend on what __>printer is selected. By choosing the Zebra printer, I select __>the 3x1 form which is the same size as in the format->record __>layout, and it makes absolutely no difference in what __>happens. __>I get one Record line per page, Not one label with the 4 __>lines __>it should have, on one page. And after saving it with the __>Zebra __>printer I have to re-create the report as a columnar report, __>instead of the mail label type it turned it into. __>Thanks __>__>__>>To the best of my knowledge R&R does get the page sizes that __>>are set up in Windows. __>>__>>Kathleen __>>R&R Support __

kfleming

===========> Label printer and columnar report

Post by kfleming » Sat Feb 04, 2006 2:56 pm

And you are selecting that page size in File->Page Setup in R&R?____Kathleen__R&R Support

PrestonTam

===========> Label printer and columnar report

Post by PrestonTam » Mon Feb 06, 2006 8:24 am

David,____I^ve been doing a lot of work with Zebra labels recently - a bunch of differnt sizes that all print fine from R&R. If you want to email me your report I^ll take a look and see if I can spot the problem. By the way, the Seagull Scientific printer driver is being used - other developers were unable to get the labels to print using the Zebra printer driver.____Rob@Plan-Be.com

DavidR_(Guest)

============> Label printer and columnar report

Post by DavidR_(Guest) » Mon Feb 06, 2006 6:20 pm

Rob__Thanks for Seagull Scientific lead. Their driver did work__better than zebra^s but it would not recognize a new page line__from R&R. But I have working now without using R&R.__Thanks __DavidR