Line Height and wordwrapped calculated field

Meeting place for R&R customers and clients to share tips and ideas. Post your questions, messages or problems here.
CoggAtWork_(Guest)

Line Height and wordwrapped calculated field

Post by CoggAtWork_(Guest) » Thu Apr 05, 2001 12:16 pm

I have a calculated field which I need to word-wrap if it is over a certain lenth to fit my report. When I change the height property of the line from ^Automatic^ to ^Freeform^, the word wrap feature does not work. I^ve had this problem for awhile, and I really need an answer!! Anyone know?

kfleming

=> RE: Line Height and wordwrapped calculated field

Post by kfleming » Thu Apr 05, 2001 1:45 pm

Is the freeform band line large enough to hold more word wrapped lines? What version of R&R are you using____I just tried one in Version 9 and it worked fine for me.____Kathleen__R&R Support

CoggAtWork_(Guest)

==> RE: Line Height and wordwrapped calculated field

Post by CoggAtWork_(Guest) » Thu Apr 05, 2001 3:04 pm

Hi Kathleen,__I am using version 8.0 with patches. I^m not sure I understand your questions. Do you mean the line height has to be as big as the line wrapped item. That would make the spacing for most of the report too big. They want it like this:____2 FORCEP KELLY 5 1/4"__1 CLAMP FLEXIBLE BUCKWALTER RETRACTOR (WRAPPED FIELD) __ EXTRA BLADES__3 CLIPS TOWEL 4" ____So, I^m looking for an adjustable line height. Is this possible. If so, I know you can do it. Thanks, and good to see you back!____Lynn Coggshall