MAPI email bursting

Meeting place for R&R customers and clients to share tips and ideas. Post your questions, messages or problems here.
Larry_Selman_(Guest)

MAPI email bursting

Post by Larry_Selman_(Guest) » Fri Apr 20, 2001 11:03 am

I have not been able to send out a group of about 50 emails using the export - Send via MAPI --- Send burst report. I do get a copy of the first letter on my computer (either text or html) but the program hangs and I have to break out of it and no emails were sent. I can do this with a single email so outlook is set up correctly. ____Has any one used this successfully? I am using this to send out the daily results of an auction and time is of the essence.__I bought 9.0 specifically for this function.____Larry Selman__lselman@goat.net__http://TheGlassGallery.com__1 800 538-0766

kfleming

=> RE: MAPI email bursting

Post by kfleming » Mon Apr 23, 2001 10:49 am

Your auction report works for me using my test data.__Can you send me a sample of your data files so we can see if there is something in the data that might be causing the problem?____The other avenue of investigate is to try removing the text file that is attached to the report since it is not used anywhere within the report.____Kathleen__R&R Support