Mail Options sendto not saved

Meeting place for R&R customers and clients to share tips and ideas. Post your questions, messages or problems here.
ptirrell

Mail Options sendto not saved

Post by ptirrell » Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:34 pm

I have a R&R SQL report that I am exporting to HTML and emailing to a number of users, via File->Export...->Mail Options screen.____I have checked the "Send via MAPI" option box, and set the list of email addresses in single file "Send To:" field. The address list saved, and everything works. The users are getting their email report as expected.____It has obviously saved the email list, as it is working. According to the documentation, these settings should be saved, and if I go back into the menu, check the "Send via MAPI" box, the values should be filled in to edit. They are not.____I need to add some more addresses to the list, and when I enable the email options the Send To field is blank. So now I either have to start from scratch, or find a copy of the email report and copy and paste the recipients back into this form. The documentation describes this shouldn^t work this way, so what^s going on?____Does this work for anyone else? Thanks for any help!

kfleming

=> RE: Mail Options sendto not saved

Post by kfleming » Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:39 pm

It is a bug. When you return to the dialog it displays the initial default settings rather than the saved settings.____The only way around would indeed to re-input the entire list and then add the additional addresses to it.____We will correct this problem in a future release.____Kathleen__R&R Support