Memo filed

Meeting place for R&R customers and clients to share tips and ideas. Post your questions, messages or problems here.
Wolfgang

Memo filed

Post by Wolfgang » Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:07 am

Hello,__I have to print 6 records with a memo field in 4 Rows for each record to a preprinted form. Each row has the length of 3,5 inch. Depending of the lenght of the memo field it was not possible for me to arange that. Word wrap should be able.__When I make the record variable in height, I can print only 1 Row for each record. If the height is automatic I get all line, but the second record is in row 2 instad in 5 as you can see in mey example.____Example onyl 3 records____Row01 Record 1 has only 1 Row end of Record__Row02__Row03__Row04__Row05 Record 2 is long and has 4 Rows __Row06 There is a long long Text what is __Row07 longer and longer and longer and__Row08 longer end of Record__Row09 Record 3 has 2 rows so it is not __Row10 so long. end of record__Row11__Row12__Row13 Record 3 would have normaly more__Row14 then 4 rows, but the rest I have __Row15 cut off. So I´m not able to see__Row16 the endof of the memory field text____and so on____Do anyone has an Idea how to do this job?__Thanks__Wolfgang