OCX/ Print Preview

Meeting place for R&R customers and clients to share tips and ideas. Post your questions, messages or problems here.
Robert_Seidman

OCX/ Print Preview

Post by Robert_Seidman » Mon Sep 22, 2003 4:44 pm

I am using the OCX on a Visual Foxpro Screen to run a report. I pass a low scope and a high scope to the report and then preview it. Only the correct records show up on the preview screen. But when I press the print icon on the preview screen toolbar, it seems to ignore the low and high scope, and prints all of the records. Any ideas why, and any ideas how I can avoid this.____Thank you,__Robert Seidman

kfleming

=> RE: OCX/ Print Preview

Post by kfleming » Mon Sep 22, 2003 5:06 pm

Make sure that you are running the latest runtime executable.____Kathleen__R&R Support

Robert_Seidman

==> RE: OCX/ Print Preview

Post by Robert_Seidman » Tue Sep 23, 2003 8:57 am

Kathleen,____Thanks for your reply...__The version of rrw32.ocx we are using is = 10.0.010____Is this the most current ?____Even if we were using an ocx slightly out-of-date would it not be highly unusual to see one set of report results in the preview window and a second set of results when pressing "Print" on that same result sets preview toolbar ?____Between the preview and the print, the scope is disappearing.__

Robert_Seidman

==> RE: OCX/ Print Preview

Post by Robert_Seidman » Wed Sep 24, 2003 1:13 pm

Dear Kathleen:____Per usual you were correct. Using the latest executable made the problem go away.____Thank you.____RHS