Abra Problems

Meeting place for R&R customers and clients to share tips and ideas. Post your questions, messages or problems here.
itmanager

Abra Problems

Post by itmanager » Tue Oct 01, 2002 11:27 am

Hi all,____I have been having a problem for a remote user using Abra Payroll from Best Software. I run a private VPN where I have one remote user that runs payroll software. This user uses the Citrix ICA client to connect to a Win2K terminal server to access Abra. She has access to everything she needs, but recently she has been having problems using Report Writer to generate standard payroll reports. I was wondering if anyone has run into this problem. Best Software doesn^t seem to have a concrete answer as to why this is happening. Here is the error message I get:____Library File V:ProgramsDatapayrpt.rp5 does not exist. This file is actually in the ProgramsRRW folder, not the data folder. I^m not sure why this started happening, nothing has been updated on our servers or on the client^s end either. I have copied the payrpt.rp5 file to the Data directory and it will generate a report, but I^m not sure if the reports are generating correct information. Any help or suggestions are much appreciated.