Printer R&R PDF Export was deleted

Meeting place for R&R customers and clients to share tips and ideas. Post your questions, messages or problems here.
Michael

Printer R&R PDF Export was deleted

Post by Michael » Thu Jun 26, 2003 10:30 am

I am wondering why I always get this series of event messages in my Event Viewer (System Log):____ Event ID: 1__ Printer Driver Amyuni PDF Converter 157 for Windows NT x86 __ Version-2 was added or updated. __ Files: acpdf157.dll,pdui157.dll,acfpdf.txt____ Event ID: 2__ Printer R&R PDF Export was created.____ Event ID: 3__ Printer R&R PDF Export is pending Deletion____ Event ID: 4__ Printer R&R PDF Export was deleted____I am getting this cycle of events for EVERY time Rapid Runner Runs a R&R Report on my server. Please let me know if there is a way to prevent this or maybe permanently install the files that are needed so they don^t have to be created and deleted all the time.____I am using Windows 2000 Advanced Server w/ R&R Xbase Edition 9.0.5 w/ Rapid Runner v 1.2. The Rapid Runner Reports are set up as a scheduled task running on an administrative account.____ADV(thanks)ANCE____- Michael ____michael@michaelmckenzie.com__http://www.michaelmckenzie.com______

kfleming

=> Printer R&R PDF Export was deleted

Post by kfleming » Thu Jun 26, 2003 11:57 am

If you do not need to print to PDF files from R&R, then you can delete the file CDINTF.DLL that is in the R&R program directory to remedy this problem.____Kathleen__R&R Support