R&R - Preview Problem

Meeting place for R&R customers and clients to share tips and ideas. Post your questions, messages or problems here.
CallumSq

R&R - Preview Problem

Post by CallumSq » Tue Dec 20, 2005 11:45 am

R&R Report Designer (SQL V8.1) keeps on crashing when I try to preview a report.____It says that it has encountered an error and needs to close. Can anyone help me with this matter?____Thanks

kfleming

=> RE: R&R - Preview Problem

Post by kfleming » Thu Dec 22, 2005 9:45 am

Try going to File Print, select your printer, close the dialog and then save and re-open the report and see if that helps.____Kathleen__R&R Support

Nick

=> RE: R&R - Preview Problem

Post by Nick » Tue Dec 27, 2005 2:04 am

I^ve experienced this problem in the Xbase version of Reportworks.____Its unfortunate that Reportworks feels a lot less stable than previous versions.____It would be nice if there was some type of error reporting mechanism or error log so we could forward them and get the instability issues resolved. ____The features are great, but I find myself going back to the older release for stability.____

CallumSq

==> RE: R&R - Preview Problem

Post by CallumSq » Thu Jan 05, 2006 5:53 am

Kathleen,____I have tried going to File --> Print --> selecting the printer and checking its Properties.____I^ve then tried clicking Ok but I get the same error message before it crashes. I^ve tried closing down the dialog box and saving and re-opening the report. Unfortunately the same error occurs.____Is there anything else you (or anyone on the forum) could suggest?____Regards,____Callum

kfleming

===> RE: R&R - Preview Problem

Post by kfleming » Thu Jan 05, 2006 10:35 am

Try searching for the file CDINTF.DLL and then rename any occurence of it to CDINTF.OLD and see if that helps.____Kathleen__R&R Support