Any hope for ADS support?

Meeting place for R&R customers and clients to share tips and ideas. Post your questions, messages or problems here.
Taavi_Remmelg_(Guest)

Any hope for ADS support?

Post by Taavi_Remmelg_(Guest) » Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:49 pm

Hello,__ support for Advantage Database Server has been on our wishlist from beginning with R&R. At the moment we have clients with growing databases where reports run often for 20+ minutes and I feel we have to offer them some solution for speeding up report process.__ Is there any hope we will get ADS support in R&R? Even native ADS support for SQL version will help us a little bit...____Thanks,__ Taavi.__________ __ ________

kfleming

=> RE: Any hope for ADS support?

Post by kfleming » Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:51 pm

We have just renewed our discussions with the folks at ADS and hope to have something in place to support native ADS early in the new year.____Kathleen__R&R Support

Dutch

==> RE: Any hope for ADS support?

Post by Dutch » Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:07 am

Dear Kathleen,____- What is the solution for ADS now? __- R&R does support to read database file without letter drive (C:DATA)?____>We have just renewed our discussions with the folks at ADS __>and hope to have something in place to support native ADS __>early in the new year. __>__>Kathleen __>R&R Support ____Regards,__Dutch

Bruce

===> RE: Any hope for ADS support?

Post by Bruce » Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:48 pm

Kathleen,____I would also require ADS support from R&R as I am about to change from xbase to ADS. The only option I currently have is to use Crystal Reports.....____Best regards,____Bruce__