R&R Infinity Version

Meeting place for R&R customers and clients to share tips and ideas. Post your questions, messages or problems here.
Randal_(Guest)

R&R Infinity Version

Post by Randal_(Guest) » Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:20 am

Can someone tell me what the latest version is and when it was released? ____I^d like to know when the last date the software was updated or patched.____Thanks,__Randal

cstrasser

=> RE: R&R Infinity Version

Post by cstrasser » Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:22 am

The latest version is 12.5.001. It came out in 2010. We^re working on 12.6 which will come out by the end of the summer. It will include (among other things):____Ø support for long printer names__Ø fix for dialog buttons on second monitors__Ø support for Advantage Database__Ø redesigned dialogs to display more information__Ø various bug fixes__Ø code signing of all DLLs, EXEs, CABs, etc.__Ø various other bug fixes and enhancements__
Chris Strasser
Liveware Publishing, Inc.
Work bigger.

MIke_Csom_(Guest)

==> RE: R&R Infinity Version

Post by MIke_Csom_(Guest) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:24 am

When do you expect to release this? Do you have a beta? We are having problems getting R&R to work with the newest version of Advantage. ____When a report is run and a table is already opened by Advantage, we get an r&r error that the file is already in use. Is there any way to fix this?____Thanks,____Mike

cstrasser

===> RE: R&R Infinity Version

Post by cstrasser » Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:37 am

I expect to be finished "soon." I had originally targeted the end of summer, but with various issues, it^s taking longer than expected.
Chris Strasser
Liveware Publishing, Inc.
Work bigger.

Cliff_Wiernik

====> RE: R&R Infinity Version

Post by Cliff_Wiernik » Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:32 am

You should not have any problems with latest versions of ADS even with the current 12.5001 version. You just need to turn on non-exclusive proprietary locking. This has been the case since I think ads version 9.x____We use both ads version 9-11 with the current version of Reportworks. But you need to use non-exclusive proprietary locking. The default is now exclusive proprietary locking, which will not work with Reportworks.