Anyone using R&R with Firebird?

Meeting place for R&R customers and clients to share tips and ideas. Post your questions, messages or problems here.
Taavi_Remmelg_(Guest)

Anyone using R&R with Firebird?

Post by Taavi_Remmelg_(Guest) » Mon Dec 20, 2004 4:55 am

Hello,__ we are totally out of ideas unsucessfully trying to connect R&R (10+ SQL) to Firebird ODBC datasource. Anyone successully working with Firebird database here?______________

DCSykes

=> RE: Anyone using R&R with Firebird?

Post by DCSykes » Tue Dec 21, 2004 11:50 am

>Hello, __> we are totally out of ideas unsucessfully trying to __>connect R&R (10+ SQL) to Firebird ODBC datasource. Anyone __>successully working with Firebird database here? ____What ODBC driver are you using? I^ve played around with Firebird a bit, but never found an ODBC driver that worked for me.____Dennis

Taavi_Remmelg_(Guest)

==> RE: Anyone using R&R with Firebird?

Post by Taavi_Remmelg_(Guest) » Tue Dec 21, 2004 3:35 pm

Hi,__>What ODBC driver are you using? I^ve played around with __>Firebird a bit, but never found an ODBC driver that worked __>for me. ____Latest drivers OdbcJdbc v1-3-Beta Ver 01.03.00.0076__from www.praktik.km.ua____Sad thing is that with other SQL utilities I can see data in those tables, only R&R is unable to see it. Metadata (i.e. field information)is ok, I can create report with R&R but can^t see data in__tables....____Sent ODBC trace logs to some Firebird tech guy, hope he^ll find something..____Taavi.____ ____

Taavi_Remmelg_(Guest)

===> RE: Anyone using R&R with Firebird?

Post by Taavi_Remmelg_(Guest) » Mon Dec 27, 2004 10:50 am

Hi,__ just for them who might have the same problem: Firebird ODBC drivers __ver 01.03.00.0077 are working ok with R&R. Thanks to Firebird developers!______>>What ODBC driver are you using? I^ve played around with __>>Firebird a bit, but never found an ODBC driver that worked __>>for me. __>__>Latest drivers OdbcJdbc v1-3-Beta Ver 01.03.00.0076 __>from www.praktik.km.ua __>__>Sad thing is that with other SQL utilities I can see data in __>those tables, only R&R is unable to see it. Metadata (i.e. __>field information)is ok, I can create report with R&R but __>can^t see data in __>tables.... __>__>Sent ODBC trace logs to some Firebird tech guy, hope he^ll __>find something.. __>__>Taavi. __>__>__