R&R Version 10 Viewer

Meeting place for R&R customers and clients to share tips and ideas. Post your questions, messages or problems here.
wfm050

R&R Version 10 Viewer

Post by wfm050 » Wed Jan 29, 2003 10:06 am

I distribute a program that uses the Active-X control to call the runtime viewer. I have been asked if the viewed report window can remain open after a user clicks on the Print icon on the toolbar. I know that if a user prints a single page the viewer remains open but it appears that printing all pages causes it to automatically close. Can the viewer be made to remain open after a full report print? If not, I think this would be a nice property to add to the Active-X and runtime engine.____Best Regards,__Bill Mitchell__

kfleming

=> RE: R&R Version 10 Viewer

Post by kfleming » Wed Jan 29, 2003 3:40 pm

This functionality is currently not available for the viewer.__You would need to invoke the report a second time to view it after a full print.____Kathleen__R&R Support

Bill_Mitchell_(Guest)

==> RE: R&R Version 10 Viewer

Post by Bill_Mitchell_(Guest) » Wed Jan 29, 2003 9:04 pm

Kathleen,____Thanks for the quick reply. I do think this would be an easy one to add. Of course I am not the one having to develop it, but it sure would be a nice feature. My user^s don^t seem to understand why printing takes them out of the viewer. Maybe this suggestion could get added to a feature list?____Thanks,__Bill__

kfleming

===> RE: R&R Version 10 Viewer

Post by kfleming » Thu Jan 30, 2003 8:24 am

Maybe for a future release we will be able to add this functionality.____Kathleen__R&R Support