R&R Xbase version 12.5 display error

Meeting place for R&R customers and clients to share tips and ideas. Post your questions, messages or problems here.
Radha_(Guest)

R&R Xbase version 12.5 display error

Post by Radha_(Guest) » Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:49 pm

I have created a report which reads a number of files and outputs to a display. It runs without any issues if the total number of records are small. But, if the total number of records are large, then I get a message with Abort, retry, Ignore options. If I take the Ignore option the report gets displayed on the screen. The Error message is:____ASSERT (sizeTextExtent.cx); R&R for Xbase: File:C:RRPDPWDRIVER.CPP, Line 302____Abort - Retry - Ignore____I suspect that it has got something to do with the settings.____I would appreciate if someone could let me know how I could get rid of this message and run the report.____This report is used extensively and would like to have an immediate response.__

Robert_Seidman

=> RE: R&R Xbase version 12.5 display error

Post by Robert_Seidman » Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:40 pm

I had a similar problem. ____The error was:__Assertion Failed!__Assert (nEndPage>0)__R7R for Xbase: File c:RRPDPWDRIVE.CPP, Line 444__Abort - Retry - Ignore______It seemed to be a print spooler error. When I switched the printer to a Post script printer driver, the problem went away.__

Radha_(Guest)

=> RE: R&R Xbase version 12.5 display error

Post by Radha_(Guest) » Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:40 pm

____Hello,____I^m getting an error message when I am trying to pring to a PDF. The error Message is as follows:____ASSERT (sizeTextExtent.cx); R&R for Xbase: File:C:RRPDPWDRIVER.CPP, Line 302____Abort - Retry - Ignore____I take the option Ignore and I get this error messages a number of times (for which I keep on taking Ignore option), and after that I get the report displayed on the screen. ____Anyone know what that means?