R&R v9.0.007 runtime, clipper, & Win2K

Meeting place for R&R customers and clients to share tips and ideas. Post your questions, messages or problems here.
PTan

R&R v9.0.007 runtime, clipper, & Win2K

Post by PTan » Wed Jun 27, 2001 11:42 am

Hi, we have a clipper app, clipper v5.2e, that runs the R&R runtime to run a predefined R&R report, R&R v8.1. This all worked great under Win95. I also have several run-time reports using control tables, using R&R v9.0.007 that are used under Win95. ____We^re planning on moving to Win2K in the very near future. We did some preliminary testing and the clipper portion worked fine, except when it comes to printing. When we try to run the R&R runtime from within the clipper app., it would give an error message of "This program requires Microsoft Windows".____Win2K has two command prompts, one for 16-bit and the other for 32-bit apps. I tried running the run-time reports using the 32-bit command prompt and it appears to hang. I went as far as ending the process but rrwrun.exe still appears in the list of processes, taking up memory.____Would you have any suggestions?____Thanks in advance.__