RR 9.0 runtime control file problem

Meeting place for R&R customers and clients to share tips and ideas. Post your questions, messages or problems here.
MICHELLE_(Guest)

RR 9.0 runtime control file problem

Post by MICHELLE_(Guest) » Thu Aug 26, 2004 5:22 pm

I have a control file that contains:__RI_REPORT=Q:DSPTSADVWTESTTEST.RRW __RI_DISPERR=Y__RI_MASTER=Q:DSPTSADVWTESTPTS00007.dbf__RI_MINDEX=Q:DSPTSADVWTESTPTS00007.ntx,C__RI_OUTFILE=Q:DSPTSADVWTESTTESTRR.rtf__RI_PRINTER=rtf____PTS000007.DBF CONTAINS 31675 LINES OF DATA. Test.rrw does not contain any relationships nor query critera and the fields to export are in the record band. I merely want to export all 31675 lines to the rtf file. The resulting testrr.rtf only contains the first line of data. I have also attempted changing ri_printer to x and ri_outfile to testrr.dbf and it still only exports the first line of data.____How do I get all of the lines to export?

MICHELLE_(Guest)

=> RR 9.0 runtime control file problem

Post by MICHELLE_(Guest) » Thu Aug 26, 2004 5:27 pm

>I have a control file that contains: __>RI_REPORT=Q:DSPTSADVWTESTTEST.RRW __>RI_DISPERR=Y __>RI_MASTER=Q:DSPTSADVWTESTPTS00007.dbf __>RI_MINDEX=Q:DSPTSADVWTESTPTS00007.ntx,C __>RI_OUTFILE=Q:DSPTSADVWTESTTESTRR.rtf __>RI_PRINTER=rtf __>__>PTS000007.DBF CONTAINS 31675 LINES OF DATA. Test.rrw does __>not contain any relationships nor query critera and the __>fields to export are in the record band. I merely want to __>export all 31675 lines to the rtf file. The resulting __>testrr.rtf only contains the first line of data. I have __>also attempted changing ri_printer to x and ri_outfile to __>testrr.dbf and it still only exports the first line of data. __>__>How do I get all of the lines to export? ____also the rrwrun.out contains:__[RRW Runtime output]__RO_ECODE=N__RO_EMSG=__RO_REPORTS=1__RO_PAGES=0__RO_RIRECNO=1

kfleming

==> RR 9.0 runtime control file problem

Post by kfleming » Sun Aug 29, 2004 9:42 am

Does the report have a page header and a page footer? If not, try adding them and see if it helps.____Kathleen__R&R Support