RRWRUN Cannot open control file

Meeting place for R&R customers and clients to share tips and ideas. Post your questions, messages or problems here.
Victor_(Guest)

RRWRUN Cannot open control file

Post by Victor_(Guest) » Tue Jan 10, 2006 3:31 pm

I have a foxpro app using rrwrun w/control file installed at a client w/various pc^s. Win2k and winXP SP2. I have several winXP sp2 pc^s that everything works fine on and a couple where when calling rrwrun passing a control file, it basically ignores my control file and looks for SOUTH.DBF. I get message saying "Cannot open control file South.DBF"____I have version 10.1.003 of rrwrun. I^ve tried with past version. 9.009 and same result only the dbf it complains about is er.dbf.____If I change my control file to be named south.dbf it works. All machines are patched regularly at the same time through a central location. They are all running xp sp2 with latest patches applied.

kfleming

=> RE: RRWRUN Cannot open control file

Post by kfleming » Wed Jan 11, 2006 12:20 pm

Use a complete path for the control file and enclose it within quotes and the command line should then get correctly parsed.____Kathleen__R&R Support

Victor_(Guest)

==> RE: RRWRUN Cannot open control file

Post by Victor_(Guest) » Wed Jan 11, 2006 6:19 pm

I^ll give it a try... but why does the same command line work on some installations?