RTF DOES NOT DO PAGE BREAKS

Meeting place for R&R customers and clients to share tips and ideas. Post your questions, messages or problems here.
davidm

RTF DOES NOT DO PAGE BREAKS

Post by davidm » Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:14 pm

OK, so I fixed the page breaks in the .rft output of the infinity reports I was working on. Once the .rtf file is saved, however, the page breaks seem to go away. Since I am creating a great many pages ina file at tiimes, this gets to be nearly impossible. Funny, I have developed another report using slightly different databases and the .rtf file created from that one saves the pages just fine. The layouts and parameters are the same. What gives?____david

kfleming

=> RE: RTF DOES NOT DO PAGE BREAKS

Post by kfleming » Thu Feb 05, 2009 3:29 pm

Does this happen when you open and save the exported RTF in another application outside of R&R?____Kathleen__R&R Support

davidm

==> RE: RTF DOES NOT DO PAGE BREAKS

Post by davidm » Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:58 am

OK. I have it working, sort of. If I take out the Swap Footer function, I can get the footer to print at the bottom of the page and the page breaks appear to work in the RTF output file after saving. I still can^t get the footer to stay at the bottom of the page. It sort of ^floats^ above the bottom if the number of record items is small, and it does get pushed to the next page if there are enough record items to. I have nother problem now for another thread!____Thanks,____david