Rapid Runner Error 3

Meeting place for R&R customers and clients to share tips and ideas. Post your questions, messages or problems here.
jzouain

Rapid Runner Error 3

Post by jzouain » Thu Mar 30, 2006 12:41 am

Hi__I started to use Rapid Runner, but is giving me an Rapid Runner Error 3, every time I run a report, is an Access table.____!! Cannot execute Viewer EXE: error code 3____The report runs ok with RSWRUN.exe.____I have in the same subdirectory__RSRWRUN.exe__RSRPT32.dll__and rws.ini ____It states in the help that these are not all the files needed.____My question is, where I can find all the files needed to run__Rapid runner without giving me any error and where are all the error codes meaning.____What I want is to install the Rapid runner at a customer site__and from there they can run the report I create, after I sent__them all up.____Thanks ____Jose__

kfleming

=> RE: Rapid Runner Error 3

Post by kfleming » Thu Mar 30, 2006 1:57 pm

Check the operating system PATH environment variable and make sure that it does not have any non-existent folders.____Kathleen__R&R Support

jzouain

==> RE: Rapid Runner Error 3

Post by jzouain » Thu Mar 30, 2006 3:00 pm

Thanks Kathleen____But, where can I find the meanings of the error messages for Rapid Runner and what files do I have to install in order to run it in a machines that does not has R&R installed. (same as the error messages as R&R) ??____Is it the same files to distribute, if you are distibuting it with your own application??____Thanks again____Jose

kfleming

===> RE: Rapid Runner Error 3

Post by kfleming » Fri Mar 31, 2006 4:38 pm

If you are just running Xbase reports, the you would need:__For all reports____rrwrun.exe__rrw.ini__rrpd.dll__rrrpt32.dll__fastidx.exe__RapidRun.exe__rrconsol.exe__msvbvm60.dll__COMDLG32.OCX__MSCOMCTL.OCX__Threed32.ocx____For reports with images__lfbmp13n.dll__LFCMP13n.DLL__lffax13n.dll__lfgif13n.dll__lfpcx13n.dll__Lfpng13n.dll__lftga13n.dll__lftif13n.dll__Lfwmf13n.dll__lfwpg13n.dll__LTCLR13n.dll__LTDIS13n.dll__ltfil13n.DLL__ltkrn13n.dll____for Export reports__rrcsvx.dll__rrdbfx.dll__rrhtml.dll__rrrtfx.dll__rrtxtx.dll__rrwksx.dll__rrxchart.dll__rrxtab.dll____Optional Help files__RapidRun.cnt__RRWRUN.HLP__RapidRun.cnt__RRWRUN.HLP______RapidRunner is a VB executable so it can return VB error messages (which is the source of that error 3).____Kathleen__R&R Support____