Rapid Runner override saved query error

Meeting place for R&R customers and clients to share tips and ideas. Post your questions, messages or problems here.
Ken_Johnson_(Guest)

Rapid Runner override saved query error

Post by Ken_Johnson_(Guest) » Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:26 pm

When I select query and override save query I got the following error message that I do not understand and need someone to explain what exactly is wrong.____!! Report could not complete: Invalid operation at offset 17 of RI_FILTER____The paramerters for the report are below:__Individual report from Y:R&RSETS401(k)_TPC_FIN_RECON.set__4/9/12 01:36 pm-01:36 pm (0:00:00) 401K_TPC_FIN_RECON MER GRP1 (Xbase) // Lo= // Hi= // Q=(CHECK->PGRP = 1) AND CHECK->RUN=CHECK->MAX_RUN.AND.(INLIST(CHKTPC->SHORT_NAME,"PRINCIPAL","THE PRINCI")#0) // Parameters: //Output: + Y:R&Rproduction esults401(k)_TPC_FIN_RECON.XLS__

Robert_Seidman

=> RE: Rapid Runner override saved query error

Post by Robert_Seidman » Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:50 am

>When I select query and override save query I got the __>following error message that I do not understand and need __>someone to explain what exactly is wrong. __>__>!! Report could not complete: Invalid operation at offset 17 __>of RI_FILTER __>__>The paramerters for the report are below: __>Individual report from Y:R&RSETS401(k)_TPC_FIN_RECON.set __>4/9/12 01:36 pm-01:36 pm (0:00:00) 401K_TPC_FIN_RECON MER __>GRP1 (Xbase) // Lo= // Hi= // Q=(CHECK->PGRP = 1) AND __>CHECK->RUN=CHECK->MAX_RUN.AND.(INLIST(CHKTPC->SHORT_NAME,"PRINCIPAL","THE __>PRINCI")#0) // Parameters: //Output: __>Y:R&Rproduction esults401(k)_TPC_FIN_RECON.XLS ____My experience is that there is an error on the 17th character of your ri_filter (query) (that is why it says offset 17). I think when you start counting characters in your query the problem is that the "AND" should have a period before and after it.