RapidRun & Shortcut Maker 9.0

Meeting place for R&R customers and clients to share tips and ideas. Post your questions, messages or problems here.
MICHELLE_(Guest)

RapidRun & Shortcut Maker 9.0

Post by MICHELLE_(Guest) » Thu Apr 20, 2006 4:04 pm

RapidRun & Shortcut Maker 9.0 xbase__Sometime in the last couple of months when I open either of these programs hide shows up instead of output file names and master tables in Rapid Runner and in Shortcut Maker it shows up on all the fields. If I go through and select or renter a destination report etc it will display momentarily and then switch to hide. This is happening on XP Pro machines running service pack 1 or 2 with all available critical updates installed. Please advise how to correct this.____Thank you,__Michelle

kfleming

=> RE: RapidRun & Shortcut Maker 9.0

Post by kfleming » Fri Apr 21, 2006 3:05 am

Not sure what you are describing. Have you tried a re-install of R&R?____Kathleen__R&R Support

MICHELLE_(Guest)

==> RE: RapidRun & Shortcut Maker 9.0

Post by MICHELLE_(Guest) » Wed Apr 26, 2006 1:32 pm

Reinstall fixed it. Thank you!

MICHELLE_(Guest)

=> RE: RapidRun & Shortcut Maker 9.0

Post by MICHELLE_(Guest) » Wed Jun 21, 2006 10:50 am

This keeps happening. I have a print screen saved in Word that I could send you to show what is occuring. A reinstall of the program works for a few days and then it reoccurs. It doesn^t make a difference if I have installed new windows critical updates or made any changes to the computer.________>RapidRun & Shortcut Maker 9.0 xbase __>Sometime in the last couple of months when I open either of __>these programs hide shows up instead of output file names __>and master tables in Rapid Runner and in Shortcut Maker it __>shows up on all the fields. If I go through and select or __>renter a destination report etc it will display momentarily __>and then switch to hide. This is happening on XP Pro __>machines running service pack 1 or 2 with all available __>critical updates installed. Please advise how to correct __>this. __>__>Thank you, __>Michelle __

kfleming

==> RE: RapidRun & Shortcut Maker 9.0

Post by kfleming » Wed Jun 21, 2006 3:00 pm

My email address is livesupport@livewarepub.com if you want to email the doc file.____Kathleen__R&R Support