Reporting Problems

Meeting place for R&R customers and clients to share tips and ideas. Post your questions, messages or problems here.
goc

Reporting Problems

Post by goc » Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:24 am

Using R&R version 10__Run time ALWAYS gives an eror____Using R&R itself:____Following works ok:__Open Report__Print Preview__Selct button to print Current Page or All Pages____Following gives an "Xbase Edition...has encountered an error...bombs out^ for the exact same report____Open the report__Then File Print____Why is this__This happens to be with a HP CLJ 4700 printer but we are continaully__having these sort of problems with R&R__Do any of the later versions solve these various printing probnlems____Regards,__Gerard__

kfleming

=> RE: Reporting Problems

Post by kfleming » Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:03 am

I would definitely suggest an upgrade to the latest release.____Kathleen__R&R Support

Gerard_(Guest)

==> RE: Reporting Problems

Post by Gerard_(Guest) » Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:12 am

Hi Kathleen.__I am happy to upgrade but we have had ongoing problems with printers__ for years in R&R.____Generally what seems to happen is that either__1. A Microsoft Windows error comes up__2. Nothing alt all happens____Sometimes. clicking on Properties seems to sort it, other times not__On some cases, we have had to install a LJ3 driver and this works.____I have also seen refernces here on the forum to various Printing Issues, some of whcich seem to be sortable and some not____Can you confirm if upgrading to the latest version will sort these issuses?____

kfleming

===> RE: Reporting Problems

Post by kfleming » Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:21 am

Send me your email address and I will give you an eval copy of the latest release to check out before you purchase.____Kathleen__R&R Support__livesupport@livewarepub.com