Tray selection

Meeting place for R&R customers and clients to share tips and ideas. Post your questions, messages or problems here.
Bob_Velke

Tray selection

Post by Bob_Velke » Tue Sep 24, 2002 11:19 am

Kathleen,____I just received the announcement for R&R v10.0 in the mail.____Does it include the long-promised fix for the tray selection problem?____Thanks.____-Bob

kfleming

=> RE: Tray selection

Post by kfleming » Tue Sep 24, 2002 3:52 pm

It has page size selection but the tray will happen in a 10.x update.____Kathleen__R&R Support

TomSoCal

=> RE: Tray selection

Post by TomSoCal » Wed Sep 25, 2002 10:03 am

>Does it include the long-promised fix for the tray selection __>problem? ____As a new v9 R&R user, I^m curious as to what sort of tray selection problem are you having?? I find that a new report always defaults to the "upper" tray, and on my HP laser that forces a manual load of paper.____Like that?? :)

LWright_(Guest)

==> RE: Tray selection

Post by LWright_(Guest) » Fri Sep 27, 2002 11:51 am

Will 10.0 allow you to select other printer options such as hole punch and stapling?

Sergio_(Guest)

===> RE: Tray selection

Post by Sergio_(Guest) » Sat Oct 05, 2002 12:21 pm

Hi Guys,____I just wanted to let you know, if can submit ESCAPE codes to the printer this would gives us every option available on the printer. Here are somethings I was able to do with RR DOS and no more with RR Windows:__1. Select any tray on printer__2. load forms into printer memory__3. overlay data and form already in memory__4. remove forms from printer memory__5. load graphic images into printer memory__6. map graphic image to report with ESCAPE CODES__7. Use staple option on printer__8. use punch hole option on printer____If you guys understand the power of sending ESCAPE codes, then we won^t be limited by R&R Development team to add specific funtions for each printer.____Good luck!__Sergio