Where are DB Relationships stored

Meeting place for R&R customers and clients to share tips and ideas. Post your questions, messages or problems here.
Lisa_McKee_(Guest)

====> RE: Where are DB Relationships

Post by Lisa_McKee_(Guest) » Thu Jan 09, 2003 11:30 am

I think I may have found one answer to my questions. A search of the web shows that RSRPT32.DLL is part of RapidRunner, and so are the .RRW files.____We don^t seem to have RapidRunner installed.____Is that a stardard part of the application that we should have, or is it an add-on that we might not have ordered?____Thanks.

planbe

=====> RE: Where are DB Relationships

Post by planbe » Sat Feb 08, 2003 9:40 pm

We are not running Rapid Running so I do not that you have to have it.____Lisa

Chris_(Guest)

=======> RE: Where are DB Relation stored

Post by Chris_(Guest) » Mon Mar 17, 2003 3:18 pm

[updated:LAST EDITED ON Feb-08-03 AT 09:41 PM (EST)]Hi All,____I^m one of the original creators of R&R and am close to finishing a utility for R&R that can open and read any R&R report file and let you search and document it. It will do what you want.____It works by converting the binary data into plain English (XML). Plus, it includes templates (XSL) to format and display the report contents any way you like, such as a report specification, cross-reference of calculated fields and totals, a list of database fields used, or, as you requested, a list of the relations.____If this would be of interest, you can email me directly for more info.____Rob@Plan-Be.com