blank.bmp

Meeting place for R&R customers and clients to share tips and ideas. Post your questions, messages or problems here.
Tom_Andersen_(Guest)

blank.bmp

Post by Tom_Andersen_(Guest) » Mon Dec 08, 2003 10:34 am

This took me a while to figure out, and could use some improvement:____When distributing R&R reports with the runtime AND you use "Picture from field", then the report will not work unless you include blank.bmp in your distribution. It gets worse, since you must have blank.bmp in the exact same path as when you created the report. This may not be workable on client machines.____The workaround I found was to temporairlly rename blank.bmp to something else. When I open the R&R file, I am prompted for the location of blank.bmp. If I choose a graphic in the same folder as the RRW file, then the runtime will be able to find the blank.bmp substitue graphic so long as you distribute the graphic with the RRW file.____The alternative is just to refer to c:lank.bmp making sure it is there on client machines ... since most computers have a C: that you can use.____Livewarepub, you should improve this. Either make blank.bmp unessesary or give us better tools to point to it.____(excuse my spelling - no time to spell check)