calculate date field

Meeting place for R&R customers and clients to share tips and ideas. Post your questions, messages or problems here.
brs

calculate date field

Post by brs » Fri Mar 24, 2006 1:18 pm

R&R version 9, Xbase____I am trying to create a projection report for a range of dates that is prompted with ParameteRR fields. Each record in the master table I^m reporting on has a beginning date and an ending date; a record is included if one of the dates in the record falls within the prompted date range. For each date in the prompted range I need to report summary information for one or more records.____I can get the report to work if I calculate a date field for each date in the range and compare the beginning and ending dates in each record to each calculated date - but I have to present the data in columns across the page, and I^m trying to figure out how to present all the dates in a column instead. I can^t get my head around how to accomplish this. Can anyone help?____Thanks very much.

Randallpruts

=> RE: calculate date field

Post by Randallpruts » Fri Mar 24, 2006 2:00 pm

Hi,____Create a pull table with your database, or development, tool and a simple R&R report that lists the table, structured and populated how you want it.____Derek__