insufficient memory

Meeting place for R&R customers and clients to share tips and ideas. Post your questions, messages or problems here.
Linda_Kay

insufficient memory

Post by Linda_Kay » Thu Aug 21, 2003 9:48 am

I have recently switched to R&R Version 10 from Version 9. When I create a report in 10 on my machine (which uses Windows XP Professional 256 MB of physical memory available to Windows) and try to go page by page through print preview, I get the error "Insufficient Memory for Print/Preview" after about 30 pages. I am not able to preview the report again until I close and go back in. I can open the report in Version 9 (Windows XP Professional 128MB) and I do not get the error.

kfleming

=> RE: insufficient memory

Post by kfleming » Fri Aug 22, 2003 7:44 am

I have had at least one other report of this same problem but so far have been unable to reproduce it here. Does it happen with any report?______Kathleen__R&R Support

Linda_Kay

=> RE: insufficient memory

Post by Linda_Kay » Fri Aug 22, 2003 9:04 am

So far this is just with one report but I^m concerned about what will happen when we send this report out to the client. Also, I^m not sure that I^ve done this (print preview and scrolled) with any of the other reports I^ve built since going to 10.