Can I Install the PDF printer?

Meeting place for R&R customers and clients to share tips and ideas. Post your questions, messages or problems here.
manfai

Can I Install the PDF printer?

Post by manfai » Mon Aug 11, 2003 12:05 pm

I am using R&R V 10 on another message which also happended to me but I may need to create the PDF file in the near future.____"Printer R&R PDF Export was deleted"__ __ I am wondering why I always get this series of event messages in my Event Viewer (System Log):__Event ID: 1__Printer Driver Amyuni PDF Converter 157 for Windows NT x86 __Version-2 was added or updated. __Files: acpdf157.dll,pdui157.dll,acfpdf.txt____Event ID: 2__Printer R&R PDF Export was created.____Event ID: 3__Printer R&R PDF Export is pending Deletion____Event ID: 4__Printer R&R PDF Export was deleted____Can I permanently install the PDF printer so that it will not create, pending then delete it.____I also check the installation CD and the install.exe file that others mentioned in another message is not in the PDF directory.____Can anyone send it to me?____My email is: manfai@yahoo.com or manfai@udscps.com__ CPS, New York, NY____

Sergio_(Guest)

=> RE: Can I Install the PDF printer?

Post by Sergio_(Guest) » Tue Oct 28, 2003 4:05 pm

Can someone answer this question? I have the same problem we want to deploy our reports with R&R PDF engine, what are my options?____Thanks..__Sergio

kfleming

==> RE: Can I Install the PDF printer?

Post by kfleming » Tue Oct 28, 2003 5:19 pm

You can install the PDF driver outside of R&R using the install program that is found in the PDFFILES subdirectory of the R&R CD.__If you place these install files in a non-R&R directory and run the install, you can then remove the file CDINTF.DLL that is in the R&R program directory. The driver gets permanently installed and R&R does not try to install/un-install each time it is executed.____Kathleen__R&R Support

Sergio_(Guest)

===> RE: Can I Install the PDF printer?

Post by Sergio_(Guest) » Tue Oct 28, 2003 5:45 pm

Excellent!____Can we manually install the files? or maybe include your install with our install? I^m trying to find an easy way to deploy the PDF runtime files on 25 stations.____Thanks...__sergio

kfleming

====> RE: Can I Install the PDF printer?

Post by kfleming » Tue Oct 28, 2003 10:54 pm

You can do either.____Kathleen__R&R Support

Alan_Klein

===> RE: Can I Install the PDF printer?

Post by Alan_Klein » Mon Dec 08, 2003 11:04 am

Kathleen,____On my Version 10 SQL CD, there is no pdffiles folder. There is a pdfdocs folder that has an Adobe executable and some pdf files. How can I get the pdf printer install files to include in our application^s installation files?____Thanks!

kfleming

====> RE: Can I Install the PDF printer?

Post by kfleming » Mon Dec 08, 2003 4:01 pm

Email me directly and I will send the files out to you.____Kathleen__R&R Support__kfleming@livewarepub.com