pdf eBurst question

Meeting place for R&R customers and clients to share tips and ideas. Post your questions, messages or problems here.
Joe_Floyd_(Guest)

pdf eBurst question

Post by Joe_Floyd_(Guest) » Thu Feb 19, 2004 10:49 am

I am posting this here since my earlier post to the eburst forum wasn^t answered.____Does pdf eBurst only work with Outlook as the mail client? I^ve tried it on two systems and have had the same problem both times. It won^t work if Outlook Express is installed and is the default. It always looks for Outlook. ____If so, that should definitely be warned about beforehand - I don^t use Outlook.____

kfleming

=> RE: pdf eBurst question

Post by kfleming » Fri Feb 20, 2004 8:17 am

I will ask the developer about this issue.____Kathleen__R&R Support

Joe_Floyd_(Guest)

==> RE: pdf eBurst question

Post by Joe_Floyd_(Guest) » Mon Feb 23, 2004 11:12 am

I^m a little nervous about this application (pdf eBurst). I purchased it, and it was not cheap. I have emailed tech support for the product, and posted my question here, and so far I have gotten no help.____If the product does what I need it to, it will be worth the money, but it makes me nervous to not hear from tech support at all.

kfleming

===> RE: pdf eBurst question

Post by kfleming » Mon Feb 23, 2004 4:34 pm

Joe-__I am still waiting to hear from the developer on the status of your issue.____If you additionally sent email to me regarding this, it appears that it never arrived in my in box.____Kathleen__R&R Support

Joe_Floyd_(Guest)

====> RE: pdf eBurst question

Post by Joe_Floyd_(Guest) » Mon Feb 23, 2004 6:10 pm

Thanks for checking on it, Kathleen. I didn^t email you - I emailed the tech support at PDF eBurst.

kfleming

=====> RE: pdf eBurst question

Post by kfleming » Tue Feb 24, 2004 7:12 am

The Eburst developer is currently away but will be back over the weekend so I should have an answer to you then.____Kathleen__R&R Support