pdfExplode

Meeting place for R&R customers and clients to share tips and ideas. Post your questions, messages or problems here.
Robert_Seidman

pdfExplode

Post by Robert_Seidman » Mon Sep 24, 2007 10:34 am

Dear Kathleen:__I just purchased a copy of pdfeburst. I now see that you are a selling a new product, pdfexplode. Can you define the differences and assuming that pdfexplode is a superior product, is there any way to upgrade.____Thank you for your time and attention.__RHS

Denniscinue

=> RE: pdfExplode

Post by Denniscinue » Fri Sep 28, 2007 8:35 am

Has anyone ever ordered this?____>Dear Kathleen: __>I just purchased a copy of pdfeburst. I now see that you __>are a selling a new product, pdfexplode. Can you define the __>differences and assuming that pdfexplode is a superior __>product, is there any way to upgrade. __>__>Thank you for your time and attention. __>RHS __

kfleming

==> RE: pdfExplode

Post by kfleming » Fri Sep 28, 2007 9:53 am

We are not offering an upgrade path from eburst to explode. They are separate offerings each with its own benefits.______Kathleen__R&R Support

Mark_Fonseca_(Guest)

=> RE: pdfExplode

Post by Mark_Fonseca_(Guest) » Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:31 pm

" __>I just purchased a copy of pdfeburst. I now see that you __>are a selling a new product, pdfexplode. Can you define the __>differences and assuming that pdfexplode is a superior __>product, is there any way to upgrade. "____PDF-eXPLODE is a completely ^self-contained^ PDF creation product i.e does not require Adobe. It is capable of CREATING PDFs, EXPLODING or bursting just created or pre-existing PDFs in multiple parts, ARCHIVING PDFs, EMAILING PDFs with a custome email message using its own built in Email Client (i.e. does NOT require MS Outlook, Netscape, Lotus Notes and the like) and with Version 2 (due at end Jan 08)it will be PRINTING PDFs with or without EMAILING PDFs. It can also PASSWORD PROTECT a PDF. In Version 3 due for April 08 it will also be possible to FTP PDFs to your website.____It can operate in SILENT mode with Windows scheduler to enable ^set and forget^ processing. Just schedule your R & R report containing the required PDF-eXPLODE tags to print to the PDF-eXPLODE Printer and walk away!____Most importantly, PDF-eXPLODE comes with FREE before and after sales email and phone support 24 x 7. Just google ^pdf-explode^ to read more about it.____