problem with MySQL

Meeting place for R&R customers and clients to share tips and ideas. Post your questions, messages or problems here.
oJe

problem with MySQL

Post by oJe » Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:55 am

Hi,__My R&R SQL report is displaying just zeros for every field, numeric or text, in a mySql database.____There is indeed non-blank data there, but R&R 12.5 doesn^t seem to be able to display it.____Unlike the query from a user in May, no error displays, just zeros.____Also, there seems to be an unlimited number of pages in the report, even though the table contains only 2000 records.____RRExplorer________Hi Kathleen,______I have exactly the same problem with the RREplorer^s post.__unfortunately I can^t post a reply from that topic. so I made a new one.____I^m using the latest MySQL ODBC 5.1.8 x64__windows 7 64 bit__RRW 12.5.1____any update on this issue?______oJe__

Joost_van_Beek

=> RE: problem with MySQL

Post by Joost_van_Beek » Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:04 pm

I have exactly the same issues.__Any more on this?____Regards,__Joost van Beek

kfleming

==> RE: problem with MySQL

Post by kfleming » Sun May 01, 2011 8:20 pm

[updated:LAST EDITED ON May-01-11 AT 08:22 PM (EST)]There is an old IB Phoenix ODBC driver that allows R&R and MySql to work together.__Send an email to livesupport@livewarepub.com and I will send a copy out to you.____Regards,__Kathleen__R&R Support