report window minmizing bef close

Meeting place for R&R customers and clients to share tips and ideas. Post your questions, messages or problems here.
steve_tysinger_(Guest)

report window minmizing bef close

Post by steve_tysinger_(Guest) » Thu Feb 28, 2002 3:01 pm

I am migrating an app for a client in form foxpro 2.6 to VFP7. I launch R&R from a command line. ie__run ^/N rrwrun.exe control /B^__my reports come up in the view window, but when I close them they minimize down to the size of my VFP form before they close. THen the next view window is displayed.__During the minimization, it gives the screen enough time to repaint the calling program so that it is visible between every report.__My client is complaining because the old app did not behave this way. It just displayed one view window after the other, with nothing showing up in between. Just as a test, I launced the run command from windows, independant of VFP and it still behaved the same way (minmizing, or restoring before closing). Is this a result of a newer version of R&R? Is there anything I can do to stop it?

kfleming

=> report window minmizing bef close

Post by kfleming » Thu Feb 28, 2002 9:09 pm

Do you see this problem if you execute the Runtime sample program item choice that is installed in the R&R program group on the Start menu?____Kathleen__R&R Support

steve_tysinger_(Guest)

==> bef close

Post by steve_tysinger_(Guest) » Tue Mar 05, 2002 5:13 pm

Sorry I dont have that in my program group. I am using the exe sent to me by my client. I am upgrading his app, so I dont have the full install. I launched it through the windows command line RUN and it behaved the same way run ^/N rrwrun.exe control /B^____