Custom Page Size 9.0

Meeting place for R&R customers and clients to share tips and ideas. Post your questions, messages or problems here.
Randal_Ferguson_(Guest)

Custom Page Size 9.0

Post by Randal_Ferguson_(Guest) » Tue Apr 09, 2002 6:53 pm

Kathleen,____I^ve tried the latest version 9 runtime and am still experiencing the same problem. If I design a report with a custom page size (8.5 x 7 for example) on one XP computer and copy the report to another XP computer with the exact same driver and form name the report does not work but prints in 8.5 x 11.____This has become a serious problem for my company with thousands of users, many upgrading to W2K and XP. In earlier versions of Windows having the user go to the printer properties window and define a custom page size was a pain but it least it worked. Now I cannot even save the report using a specific driver and send it to my customer that is using the same exact printer for which I defined the report.____If I knew what value R&R was looking for and/or saved in the report for a custom page size perhaps I could find a work around. I^ve defined the form size several different ways under XP without success.____I am certainly willing to pay for the technical support required to arrive at a workable solution.____Please help.____Randal Ferguson____