Destination property is not working

Meeting place for R&R customers and clients to share tips and ideas. Post your questions, messages or problems here.
steve_tysinger_(Guest)

Destination property is not working

Post by steve_tysinger_(Guest) » Fri Mar 01, 2002 5:02 pm

Im using the r&r control from visual foxpro.__I am able to print my reports to the printer, but how do i print one to the screen. I have set the controls destination property to 1 and it still goes to the printer. It was my understanding that the controls destination property would overide the destination specified by the report. It doesnt matter if I use 0 or 1 it still goes to the printer.____my VFP code follows (rr is the name of the control):____WITH thisform.rr___.reportpick=1___.destination=1___.reportlibrary=^zonez.rp5^___.Action=1__endwith______the above code sends the report to the printer. How do I get it to send automatically to the screen

kfleming

=> Destination property is not working

Post by kfleming » Fri Mar 01, 2002 5:16 pm

Was the RP5 file created in the windows version or was it converted from an RP1 file?____Kathleen__R&R Support

steve_tysinger_(Guest)

==> Destination property is not working

Post by steve_tysinger_(Guest) » Mon Mar 04, 2002 12:17 pm

it was created in the windows version

kfleming

===> Destination property is not working

Post by kfleming » Mon Mar 04, 2002 1:13 pm

Send me your email address and I will give you a version of RRWRUN.EXE to see if it makes any difference.____Kathleen__R&R Support__kfleming@livewarepub.com

steve_tysinger_(Guest)

====> Still not working

Post by steve_tysinger_(Guest) » Tue Mar 05, 2002 2:53 pm

I tried the new .exe It still behaved the same. If i set destination to 6 it prompts me for a destination and I can choose screen and that works. But I want to send it to the screen automatically and 1 is not working for that.