Labels Group Footer

Ask any questions you have about purchasing R&R ReportWorks. Will it work with my operating system? Will it access my database? Can I convert my old reports?
DavinchySi

Labels Group Footer

Post by DavinchySi » Sat Apr 13, 2002 2:46 pm

I^ve set up a 3 up label.__Ir prints fine at Detail Line Level__However, If I move the data to Group Footer level and suppress detail lines, the Labels come out as one up only !!!____Is there something I^m doing wrong____Regards,____Gerard__

kfleming

=> RE: Labels Group Footer

Post by kfleming » Sun Apr 14, 2002 7:20 pm

You do need to use a record band line for this to work correctly.____Kathleen__R&R Support

Gerard_(Guest)

==> RE: Labels Group Footer

Post by Gerard_(Guest) » Sat May 11, 2002 6:39 pm

Kathleen, why is this.?____Is there anything you can suggest to overcome it as we have a no.of sites where this requirement comes up quite regularly ____regards,__Gerard______

kfleming

===> RE: Labels Group Footer

Post by kfleming » Sun May 12, 2002 6:26 pm

[updated:LAST EDITED ON May-12-02 AT 06:27 PM (EST)]You could create a total field that resets at the group level you are trying to print across.__Then on your report layout, you could use calculated fields in place of the actual fields and use the total to control printing.__For example, in place of a COMPANY field you would use:__IIF(COMPTOT=1, COMPANY,"" )__If you have compress body/group records enabled, then the empty lines for each 2nd and beyond record in the group will not print so that you will get the desired output of one record per company and 3 records across the page.____Kathleen__R&R Support