R&R 9.0 AND WINDOWS XP PRO OR HOME

Ask any questions you have about purchasing R&R ReportWorks. Will it work with my operating system? Will it access my database? Can I convert my old reports?
MICHELLE_(Guest)

R&R 9.0 AND WINDOWS XP PRO OR HOME

Post by MICHELLE_(Guest) » Sat Aug 10, 2002 4:34 pm

I currently have R&R Report Writer Xbase Build 8.1.026 and have it installed on an XP Home workstation and the program keeps faulting. I have tried running it in 95 & 98/me compatitbility mode with no success. I tried uninstalling and reinstaling thinking that perhaps some files got replaced or corrupted when I did recent Microsoft Office 2000 patches, as this just started happening since I installed the patches. I had it previously on a Windows 98SE workstation running Office 2000 with all patches and had no problems. And yet the uninstall and reinstall did not help. Does anyone have any suggestions. When I look at the products sheet version 9.0 doesn^t state that it its XP compatible so I wonder if I would encounter the same problems.

kfleming

=> R&R 9.0 AND WINDOWS XP PRO OR HOME

Post by kfleming » Sat Aug 10, 2002 8:23 pm

I have successfully run Version 9 on XP Professional and XP home editions.____Kathleen__R&R Support